With social distancing taking hold of our nation, we're constantly inspired by the companies, brands, and athletes who are offering their services to help others stay active and healthy. Here’s a short collection of some of the best we’ve seen:
- Download a free Invictus Fitness Goal Setting Guide
- The IRONMAN Virtual Club web-based platform becomes new destination for IRONMAN athletes to train, compete, earn, and connect for FREE.
- The Wahoo Sports Science team has worked hard to create a suite of training plans designed specifically for athletes who are staying indoors due to the current global health crisis - The Sufferfest. In order to ensure that the plans are accessible to everyone, they are offering new users a free month subscription through the promo code ALLINSUFPLAN.
- Zwift Group Rides - tune into our partners on Instagram for more information. Hincapie Sportswear, Team TWENTY20 Pro Cycling, Mauna Endurance.
- Charmichael Training Systems has made their entire indoor training video collection available for free download.
- Join professional triathlete, Lucy Charles-Barclay for rides on Zwift. Follow her on Instagram for updates.
- Rally Cycling Healthy Habits Challenge with Poido. Encouraging people to make healthy decisions part of their daily routine.
- Support your local bike shops! Many are offering contactless curb-side repairs and services - Peak State Fit here in Utah.
- Podcast: Cycle-Smart coach Jacob Fetty sits down with cyclocross legend Stephen Hyde for a conversation ranging from Stephen's upbringing into the world of cycling, his advice for young cyclists, and their thoughts on training through the Coronavirus.
- Free trial of the Peloton app for 90 days to new customers.
- Our athletes, teams, partners, and community will be taking over our Instagram stories. Follow along @amphuman.
Bottom Photo: Jacky Hunt-Broersma - @ncrunnerjacky
Top Photo: Stephen Hyde - @stephenhyde